Saturday, October 1, 2011

Busy

Finally, Fall is here.  For a few days anyway.  Things are going well.  Shop is pretty much set up and ready to roll.  Everything is in place to start cranking out frames.  I will try to update a little more regularly.
The Magpie is sufficiently rusted, so I had better get to work.

 I have been working on engraving fork crowns.  The logo fits nicely on a CX crown.

Here is the set up on the little CNC mill. 

This is a little better view.

Finished and Final version of the headbadges.  Many thanks to Neal at Vega.

This is a polished version of the prototype.  Missing a foot and not super clean, but you get the idea.

Decals are complete.  I will post photos soon.



2 comments:

  1. Things are looking great, Curtis! Those crowns are awesome.
    Any plans for an open house or open studio hours? I'll bring some beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Come by anytime. I am usually here Saturdays, Sundays and often early evenings. If the white truck is here, so am I. CD

    ReplyDelete